When we come to design and develop your website there are a few details we need to get from you.
- Your Contact details
Name, telephone number, email and business address. This might seem simple but it is vital – we won’t be able to get a hold of you to discuss your project. We also add this information to your website so your customers can get a hold of you.
- Your Budget
Businesses view their online presence differently some will invest a lot and some may not be able to invest much. How much are you willing to invest?
- What business sector are you in? The more we know about your business the better. We will want to know your target audience, what you want your website to say to your customers and what you want them to get out of being on your website.
- Functionality of the website? Basically what do you want the website to do for you? Do you want to have a blog post or news page? Do you have products to sell? Or simply just to be able to contact you?
- Websites you like and websites you do not like. This is a great way for us to get understanding of the overall feel of style you are going after.
- Your competitors! Similar to number 5 this gives us great insight to what you are up against, we will always aim to create the best possible website so knowing your competitors will help immensely
- Branding and logos – Do you have a logo or will you need us to provide you with one? Let us know so we can include it in your package. If you do have a logo we will need to be provided with a high resolution png file – if you are not too sure about this go to the person/company that designed your logo and ask them for the file. What colours represent you company?
- Content and images – You know your business best so we will require you to provide us with the content – however if you are unable to do so we can provide you with copywriting but this is not exclusive to our packages and will incur an extra cost. With images we can provide you up to 5 stock images for free within our basic starter package after that you will provide us with the rest.
- The Design – Once we have everything set and in place we will design a mock-up of your homepage. Once you are happy with what you see we will start the build.
contact us today with any questions and one of our representatives will be in touch to discuss your project.